Friday, March 20, 2009

So this week of unemployment boredom has really stacked up to be a productive week.  I have gotten more done with projects I have not had time to work on than I have in the past 6 months.  I have several options and job possibilities but I, foolishly seem to be holding out for just the right one.  I would like to just make my art full time but I don't quite have the system in place to do that.  My ultimate dream is to have an artist CoOp were multiple artists share a creative space and feed off of each other to surround themselves in a productive work environment.  I would love to run a space like that while including artists, freelance designers and a space for showings.  What is more,  I think that I actually have the means to make all of that work, it just takes a few very important particulars to fall in to perfect alignment; and that is where I begin to hope that the God I try to know can step in front and begin to spread the curtains of "impossible."'  

No comments: